Procedure for Enrolment
St Thomas Catholic Primary School is a co-educational school catering for students from Kindergarten to Year 6. It is situated on the Lower North Shore of Sydney in the Parish of Lower North Shore. Students are drawn from the suburbs of Willoughby, Artarmon, Northbridge, St Leonards, Naremburn, Middle Cove and Castlecrag. The school enjoys a positive profile in the community with high demand for places.
St Thomas follows the Enrolment Policy for Diocesan Systemic Schools of the Broken Bay Diocese that states that priority in enrolment will be given to:
- families who live within the Parish boundaries (please see catchment area in the List of Procedures below)
- children and families who are known and involved members of a local Catholic community
- children of Catholic families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the Catholic school in the Parish
- children of other Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school
- the children of non-Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school
The list of Procedures for Enrolment are outlined here
Open Days for Kindergarten enrolments are held in March of the year prior to requiring enrolment. It is necessary that the school office has received either a completed Enrolment Enquiry Form or in some cases an Application Form prior to these Open Days in order for us to invite you to make an on-line booking for one of the Open Day sessions. Please download an Enrolment Enquiry Form here
Enquiries regarding enrolment for Years 1-6 should be made by contacting the school office on (02) 9958 7308 or via email: email@example.com to make an appointment for an interview with the Principal.