Procedure for Enrolment
St Thomas Catholic Primary School is a co-educational school catering for students from Kindergarten to Year 6. It is situated on the Lower North Shore of Sydney in the Parish of Lower North Shore. Students are drawn from the suburbs of Willoughby, Artarmon, Northbridge, St Leonards, Naremburn, Middle Cove and Castlecrag. The school enjoys a positive profile in the community with high demand for places.
St Thomas follows the Enrolment Policy for Diocesan Systemic Schools of the Broken Bay Diocese that states that priority in enrolment will be given to:
- families who live within the Parish boundaries (please check that your address falls within the catchment area here
- children and families who are known and involved members of a local Catholic community
- children of Catholic families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the Catholic school in the Parish
- children of other Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school
- the children of non-Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school
Open Days for Kindergarten are held in March the year prior to the student commencing school. Please register your interest by downloading and completing an Enrolment Enquiry Form HERE. If you are seeking enrolment during the current year, please contact the school office (02) 9958 7308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries regarding enrolment for Years 1-6 should be made by contacting the school office as above.
Please click here to download the Enrolment Enquiry Form which can be emailed to: email@example.com