Recently a parent spoke to me about the possibility of having a parent band. It is something I had not considered but would be really happy to facilitate. We have musicians’ seats (they tilt slightly forward for good posture), lots of music stands, drum kits and space.
I am sure one of the tutors would be happy to step in and lead you all. I have added a google doc to collect your responses and will forward them onto the parent who spoke to me.
Preferred time and day
P & F AGM
Last night we held the P & F Meeting followed by the P & F AGM. Our Executive Committee for 2020 is:
|Vice President||Vanessa Mackett|
|Vice President||Charlotte Menzies|
What a crowd we got at our P & F Meeting last night. We will certainly pursue the ideas raised in general business with the P & F Executive team in early 2020. Stay tuned for updates.
As I have done every year since 2010 I presented a detailed information regarding the expenditure of P & F funds which is always congruent with the approval received at the previous year’s P&F AGM. I have included the content of my presentation for your information.
Principal’s Report 2020
Through the P & F and its committees we have been able to develop ideas for improving compliance with financial accountability and cultural norms. This adds to the changes we have put in place over the years around tax, auditing of books and cash handling.
I am indebted to members of the P & F Executive and the committees they manage for all they have achieved in 2019.
|Year & Purchases||Spend||A&C/ UNIFORM/
Banked for 2016
|Front Playground Cover
Toilet Block Refurb balance
|Hall Toilet refurbishment
Music Room touchscreen
The School Advisory Team – Agile Learning Spaces 2019
What we have achieved this year:
- Commenced a new Master Plan for the site which meets with approval of team members, CSO staff and administration staff.
- Visited newly renovated schools to view how they were functioning.
- Met with the Director of Finance CSO Broken Bay and the Head of Facilities CSO Broken Bay to discuss the plan. Some small changes were recommended and incorporated into the plan. Were given the go ahead to move on to the costing phase.
- Have been invited by the Executive Director to present the concept plan to the Building Control Group at CSO on December 2.
- Over the last ten years the school has been able to save an amount of $432K to put towards the work we need to complete on the school structurally.