Support and Resources from BBCSO and Catholic School Parents
See the wonderful resources below which I hope will be helpful to you from Broken Bay Catholic School Parents:
1. Parent Hub Website: Click here
The Parent Hub sits on the Broken Bay Catholic Schools Office website with information to support you including:
– School Fees: Links to forms to request fee defer payments or fee relief, email contacts
– Home Based Learning: Tips and tricks
– Faith at Home: Lots of resources
– Wellbeing at Home: Video on how to talk to your child about Covid-19, tips for routines and managing screentime
– Working from Home: Check out the University of Sydney resources link
And much more!
It is really worth checking out.
2. CSP have been in regular contact and we have kept up meetings via Zoom. They have offered support to the St Thomas and other Catholic school communities in whichever way may be helpful. I have extended this offer of support to the Principal and P&F. The next Zoom meeting will focus on sharing ideas of how to make 2020 special for Year 6.
Mary Hare (St Thomas CSP Representative)